Welcome to KM Streamers OFFICIAL site

Hello, we are a group of international KissMes who are trying to help UKISS win #1 in Korean music shows. Winning #1 is not a piece of cake and may require time. We are aware very well of that and have prepared ourselves to stream hard and do everything we can until the day UKISS wins.
UKISS has been working so hard for us KissMes and now it's time to work hard back for them.


You can read more about us here
Or join our forum/Google Group here

Older posts during Stop Girl promtion can be found here
Should you have any questions, feel free to send us emails.

NOTE: during time when UKISS does not promote in Korea, we retreat to preparation for their next comebacks and thus do not update our official site. But we are still active on twitter, tumblr, and Facebook. Hope to see you there :)

Thursday, September 6, 2012

[Report] Donation for streaming/purchasing project


Below is list of donors who transferred their donation to us by 8.00 am KST, September 7th,2012. 
  1. Amanda Trejo-Quinonez (PINK-Kisses) $4.93
  2. Tea (PINK-Kisses) $11
  3. Hotaru (PINK-Kisses) $3.6
  4. Opal Ukiss (PINK-Kisses) $6.6
  5. Taryn $100
  6. (Ms) Maria Walmsley $300
  7. KaramelKissMe $20
  8. Ilovekpopukiss $20
  9. anonymous $20
  10. Maple Joy $20
  11. Moni $5
  12. Aini $5
  13. Asiaukiss $10
  14. Olivia $25
  15. Drei Cee  $17
  16. Shayne $7
Total donation at time of report = $568.13
Donation after Paypal fee = $563.23

We have received message from some donors informing their promised donation will be transferred later than intention due to Paypal/personal matters, the report will be updated and completely finished when the remaining promised donation comes :)

We want to send grateful thanks to our donors for their enthusiastic support. 
The donation will be sent over to Korea, and with help from Korean KissMes, approximately 800 songs may be purchased. 
Thanks to our donors' generosity, the project has a good chance of success in keeping UKISS stay in Top10 despite the competition from other big groups who also have comebacks around time of UKISS comeback.

We also want to send special thanks to Ms. Maria Walmsley for her great support, both mentally and financially, even though she is NOT a KissMe.
It would be a shame if we keep the joy and inspiration for ourselves, so, yeah, KissMes, enjoy with us Maria's amazingness :) 
Warning: beware of the many feelings you may die of experience.
"...I'm not a KissMe. But I want to see UKISS be number 1...I know that one day UKISS will be number 1 and if it doesn't happen this time I will donate for the next and do on...Thank you for allowing me to help it means alot to me... 
...even though I am 19 hours away from them they are always in my heart... I'm doing this for them because these young men have sweated, bled, and have tried so hard and just to be able to do this project is showing my appreciation for their hard work...
...I feel like UKISS are like my children. Just so you know I have children that are older then some of the members of UKISS. I would wish someday to be able to just take UKISS out to eat and let them eat as much as they want. They must burn alot of calories just from all the practicing and performances that they do....
... UKISS has brought so much love and happiness into my life. I would love for the world to see and hear just how talented and hard working these 7 young men are. To see the love and dedication that they have for their fans. There isn't an idol group out there that can compare to these young men. I'm blessed to be a part of this project...
...I'm looking forward to UKISS' comeback. This is such a special comeback for me to be a part of just knowing that I was able to help in just this small way means the world to me..."
- Quoted from Maria's emails -

We end the report here, we ran out of words to express our gratitude and emotions, or the world needs to invent words for the things we are feeling. We will come back soon and update you on how the project is going. Now, if you excuse us, we need to go squeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~~

6 comments:

  1. oh my Ms. Maria Walmsley, thank you so much!!!! $300 is big!!!! hope this project will run smooothly and we can achieve our goal, to make ukiss stay at top 10 during the promotion days and hopefully it`ll gain more attention for another kissme to donate for next project :D

    i`m so touched for all of these!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thank you Ms. Walmsley! From your comments, I definitely consider you a fellow KissMe. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..i am so happy right now..Thank you Ms. Walmsley...even if you say you are not a kissme but to us kissmes ,you are ONE OF US KISSMES ..we love you and we know UKISS loves you for doing this to them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank you for the beautiful comments. Are you all as excited as I am for UKISS comeback. They are coming back on the same day as my birthday!!! Thank you for saying I'm a KissMe I may not be an official KissMe but I want to thank you for making me a KissMe in your hearts it means so much to me. As I wrote in an email to KM Streamers group the world needs to hear just how incredible these young men are!!!
    Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!! You have all made me feel so welcome here you opened your hearts to me and I will be with you all streaming on the hours that I'm not working.
    To all the KissMe's love you all!! Hugs to all!! Never give up hope that one day UKISS will be number 1. But no matter what UKISS is number 1 in my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup! the world needs to hear just how incredible these young men are!!! !! agree :DD

    comeback date will be in September 20!! be ready for that day :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. to all as well to the donors ,thank you for every cent you contributed and to Ms. walmsley, HAPPY BIRTHDAY on UKISS COMEBACK DAY !!!lET'S MAKE A WIN THIS TIME..LETS STREAM HARD!! FIGHTING!!!

    ReplyDelete